Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Grand Baby Fair at SM Megatrade Hall


Click the image to view larger.

What : Grand Baby Fair
When : January 28, 29, 30, 2011
Where : SM Megatrade Halls 2 and 3

I am actually looking forward to attend the Travel Safety seminar and Cooking Demo. The last time I went to one of Baby Company events, I learned a lot about breastfeeding, received freebies from Avent and learned delicious meals from their cooking demo.

Anyway, my brother's girlfriend will benefit a lot from these seminars especially the Birthing Class. She is 6 months pregnant and they are having a baby boy! Woohoo! Another Pascual in the making. It's still a bit early but I think I'll take advantage of the 30% discount on Avent items for my future nephew.

Anyone going to the baby fair this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment